Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jan 12, 2010

When I'm in love...


It's so embarrassing to post something like this but I'm really in love and I need someone to hear me...

I have a man that I would forever be with in any circumstances, for better or worse and keeping ourselves attached to each other whenever someone or something trying to separate us...

I have a little hero that I would over and over again die to save him from any harsh and keeping ourselves attached to each other whenever someone or something trying to part us...

I have a bunch of caring and loving people sharing the same bloods that I would always sacrifice my life for them to have heaven and keeping ourselves attached to each others heart whenever someone or something trying to break us...

I feel like I have everything though my life is still incomplete and the journey is still far...though the destination still unknown, I'm glad that I have all the loves and hatred in my life...

Dear, I love you no matter what they say or do...
My baby, mummy loves you so much and you are the greatest gift mummy's ever have...
Mom and dad, I am always truthfully love both of you although I might not be a good daughter as anyone see it...
Brothers and sisters, all of you completes my life and make it meaningful...

p.s: I love my friends too and they are like a rainbow of my day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

ADAMUMMY | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL